When will BSG transcripts be updated?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Hi,

First of all, congratulations on a great site! Lots of great information here.

One thing I like is the BSG episode transcripts. I have hearing loss and that combined with the “mumbling” on the BSG episodes, it’s next to impossible to hear what’s being said. I stumbled on the BSG episode transcripts at this site and they’ve been a great help. When the transcripts first became available, they were usually posted a day or two after the episode aired. Recently, it seems as if they’ve stopped being updated. For example, the last available transcript is for the episode “A Day In The Life” which aired a month ago (Feb 18th.) There have been 3 episodes since (with no transcripts available yet.) Are there plans to post those?

Thanks again for the great site!

hishadow
    Participant

Headgehog has been adding the BSG transcripts. Maybe he’s just been to busy to get the transcripts ready.

Doesn’t Sci-Fi Channel offer any subtitle service for their programming? Atleast here in Norway they’re mandatory for almost all programming.

Anonymous
    hishadow wrote:

Doesn’t Sci-Fi Channel offer any subtitle service for their programming?

They might, but my TV is too old to support it. Besides, from what I’ve seen of subtitle services, alot of them are poor (wrong words, phonetic spellings, etc.)

Of course, I can eventually get the DVD’s which I believe has better subtitles.

hishadow
    Participant
    ”JimmyD” wrote:

…Besides, from what I’ve seen of subtitle services, alot of them are poor (wrong words, phonetic spellings, etc.) …

Well, luckily for you I don’t do transcripts either. ๐Ÿ˜€

Headgehog
    Participant

Sorry, I’ve been terribly busy and/or forgettful the last few weeks. Presently the transcripts are prepared by a most excellent fan at TWoP.com, and all I have to do is upload the transcripts. But with the site being down and my schedule, even that proved a bit much…

Sorry for the delay. The transcritps through 319 are uploaded now.

Dirty Hands
    Maelstrom
    The Son Also Rises
    Crossroads Pt 1

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.